- Step 1 : Paint your base coat color.
- Step 2 : Add one stripe on the left side of each nail with Neon Red.
- Step 3 : Add another stripe on the right side of each nail with Neon Orange.
- Step 4 : In the middle of your nail, add a Neon Yellow stripe.
- Step 5 : Add a smaller turquoise stripe between the Neon Yellow and Neon Orange stripes. Clean up the mess around your nails with a q-tip or old makeup brush and some nail polish remover.
- Step 6 : Add a shiny top coat. I used Essie's No Chips Ahead.
Tutorials You Should also see :