- Step 1 : Fill the bowl with cold water.
- Step 2 : The bowl of water is to dry you're nails in. This makes the drying process go faster and you will be able to apply the second layer without having to worry about messing up the first layer. Feel if the water is cold enough, it should be as could as possible.
- Step 3 : apply the first layer of nail polish. This will be the bottom stripe.
- Step 4 : Rip small pieces of painters tape and apply them to you're nail like in image 4. Make sure that the bottom part of you're nail is completely covered.
- Step 5 : Apply the second coat of nail polish on you're nails and directly take the painters tape of. Put you're hands in the bowl of water and let the paint get hard. Then apply the painters tape in the same way as before, only this time a little bit higher on the nail. Apply the third layer of nail polish and repeat the process.
Tutorials You Should also see :